Arenus is an Arena based game set in a dystopian Sci-Fi Universe.The game will follow you, The player, working and training with your chosen gladiator.
Working together you will guide your chosen gladiator in fierce battles up through the ranks of the Arena.
In addition to the Arena battles there will be special encounters and side stories that help flesh out the events going on as you climb the ladders of the Arena. Some of these events will help strengthen the universe while others side quests will tell the unique story of your chosen Gladiator.
The battles in and out of the Arena will be Turn Based Battles with unique custom designed pixel art animations. Based on the Gladiator that you chose, your companion will come to the fights with their own personal edge and special abilities. New abilities will be unlocked as you progress through the battles of Arenus.
- Kaliyo (Project Director)
- Wildquill (Story Director)
- Menoziriath (Lead Artist)
- CosmoJacker (Pixel Artist)
AoiichiNiiSan (Music Director/Composer)
- WhyNot (Pixel Artist)
- Become the warden!Choose your gender and select one of three appearances per gender. As an RPG Management game, you’ll be forced to make heavy hitting decisions as you form your personality and management style. Many of these choices may change the relationship you have with your Gladiator and other characters of the game.
The right choices may even lead to a deeper connection between you and your Gladiator.
- Choose your gladiator! Geyna, the lost warrior, Elona the adventurous doctor, or Armida the fighter who never gives up. Each Gladiator with a completely unique look and personality.
Each gladiator also comes into battle with a unique fighting style, including distinctive combat animations.
- Manage your business!Your choices define how your Gladiator improves in Arenus. Each day you will chose between various options that offer different rewards.
Will you have them train for agility? Or have them work at the local bar to earn more credits for new weapons?